Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So much sadness...

So I've hit that point in the quarter where I've become lazy and tired and I just want to go home -_- I think everybody hits that at some point though. but I guess I've also hit a few other things ><;
So many unexpected pieces of information have hit me during this week. and its been making these last two weeks even harder.. I just really want to go home and avoid it all.
Mostly, emotional pains that hit directly at me.

I sucks to say, but it sometimes its just depressing when you care more about a person than they do about you. You'd think that if you cherished your time with them, that they did cherish it too. It's like thinking someone is a very good friend in your eyes because of all the experiences you've gone through together and the fact that you both can talk to each other about pretty much anything.. but then you find out that maybe they really never saw you as important to them as you did. You think you've made an impact on someone's life, when in reality you were just another person. Then what was this all along? Time just wasted? Well yeah, to me it wasn't.

and now I've been thinking. of all the people I've met here at college, I really am having such a hard time thinking about leaving them. Or more correctly, them leaving me. I must admit, majority of the friends I've made here are from at least 7 hours away. And when the school year ends and they all go back to their home homes... I just don't know when I'll ever, or if I'll ever see them again. It's like how we all felt during our senior year in high school about leaving behind our friends.. but this is just ten times worse. I guess the college experiences you share with the people you met really impact your life. In more ways than it did in High School. It's just that this time, people really will be going away..

I dunno, on top of all of that, there's a lot more on my mind.. many of entirely different things.
But, most definitely, this is the worse time to be having such distracting and depressing thoughts ><><;;

No comments: