Sunday, April 4, 2010

What's Wrong With Me? AND PEOPLE.

Why do I kept letting shit happen to me that makes me miserable but the other people around me so damn happy? I'm happy for the people around me who are happy, but it'd be a lot better if I were happy too. Be miserable for the sake of happy friends? But what's the point if they don't even notice it or they start to take advantage of it. Then in the end you'll have no friends. yeah wtf life.

and people. need. to. SHUT THE FUCK UP. Why the hell do people think they are so much better than everyone else? they don't even have the Qualifications or Experiences that they NEED. and yet they think they're so GREAT. it pisses the fucking shit out of me. I hate braggers who brag about the things they don't even have to work for. If you worked half your like on some cure for cancer then FUCK YEAH BRAG ALL THE FUCK YOU WANT HON'. but really, everyone else, just be quiet. I'm so sick of you and your huge ass egos and the way you just try to drag attention to yourself. what do you want us to do?? say OH CONGRATS FOR SITTING ON YOUR ASS ALL DAY!! :DDDD


honestly.

responsibility sucks.

No comments: